If you can edit my original post--here it is:
Hi all and hag sameach from Israel!

I am visiting for two weeks and want to take chumashim back to the US in
Hebrew and Spanish for a small non-Orthodox group in Central America that
needs it.

Do you know where I can get any in Israel?   I do know that Art Scroll has
one, but was looking to see if there were any other, especially without
commentary.

Thanks for your help, and thanks to those who helped me about a month ago.
You are a wonderful group!