Dear colleagues:

May 19th - Spring has finally arrived to Chicago and we are celebrating.

I am also looking forward to much nicer and warmer weather in Charleston SC
when we meet there, in a month, on June 19th.

We have a very strong program, great entertainment, exciting exhibits,
enriching networking, camaraderie that is unmatched and food that should be
delicious.  All that presented with the famous Southern Hospitality touch.

The organizers and our great volunteers in Charleston are all excited, full of
enthusiasm and energy, and ready to make this AJL conference an experience you
do not want to miss.

Please register if you have not done so yet.  The very competitive room rate
that the Charleston Marriott is offering us will be valid until May 27th, just
a short week from notw  We are waiting for many of you!!

As we say, "Plus on est de fous, plus on rit" - < the more, the merrier > -
merrier but also enriched by your collective wisdom.

Soon we shall be together and I am looking forward to seeing you.

Warm regards,
Shoshanah

Shoshanah Seidman
Faculty Liaison, Program for Jewish Studies,
Northwestern University Library
Annual Conference Chair, Association of Jewish Libraries
847-467-2914