I have a question concerning the Weine classification scheme and relative
index 9th edition (2013). I see that 920 is used for collective
biographies, biographies, and also for autobiographies.  Would 920 also be
used for memoirs?  Are memoirs the same as autobiographies?  How would you
designate Leslie Stahl's new book "Becoming Grandma"?  Even though it is a
"memoir" I am not sure it belongs with other biographies.  Please help.
Stephanie Krasner
Librarian
Handelman Library
Temple Israel of New Rochelle