      From: Arielle I. Sokol <ariel...@umich.edu>
 To: michlean amir <mami...@hotmail.com>
Cc: "hasaf...@lists.service.ohio-state.edu"
<hasaf...@lists.service.ohio-state.edu>
 Sent: Sunday, 26 June 2016, 21:00
 Subject: Re: [ha-Safran] Thank You, Shoshanah, Irene, and Team!

I will add my hearty congratulations to the mix.  Great job everyone who
planned this wonderful conference.  It was lovely to see everyone.  Next year
in New York!

Arielle I. Sokol, MSIJudaica Copy Cataloger and Curatorial Assistant
111-C Hatcher Graduate Library913 South University AvenueAnn Arbor, Michigan
48109-1190ariel...@umich.edu
“I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.”
― Jorge Luis Borges