My synagogue library received a donation that we don't have room for. It is a
Romm Babylonian Talmud from Vilna printed in 1883.

I have been told it is a full set but haven't seen it all. I have part of the
donation now and will have the rest of it by early next week.

If you would like it, it is yours for the cost of postage.

Many thanks,
-Susan

Susan Kusel
Librarian