Hello,
   I was weeding through donations and found three books which I think may
have some value to someone else.

If they do, I'd like to place them where they will be used or valued.

The first is Sefer Ha-agadah
ספר האגדה
מבחר האגדות שבתלמוד ומדרשים
ע”י הרבניצי וה נ ביאליק

קראקא, תרס”ט
published in Cracow in 1908, I believe.

The second and third are two tiny volumes of

תלמוד בבלי, קדושין וסנהדרין

בעיה”ק ירושלים  תובב”א

They are 6.5" tall by 4.75" wide, and the print is too small for my eyes to
read, especially the commentary--Rashi I think.

Both tiny books have not been used-- and the first book too is in excellent
condition.

Thanks for any help you can give me about them and where a good place might
be to place them.

Dina Tanners
Congregation Beth Shalom,
Seattle, WA