From: Hasafran [mailto:hasafran-boun...@lists.osu.edu] On Behalf Of Cheryl Banks
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 11:01 AM
To: hasaf...@lists.service.ohio-state.edu
Subject: [ha-Safran] Jewish Children's books in Spanish??

Hello all:

I am going to Cuba in a few weeks, and I would like to bring some Spanish
Jewish children's books to the Jewish community there.  Does anyone know of a
good vendor for such books, preferably in the U.S.? I know that Alba will have
some in Espania, but I was hoping for some a little closer.  For example, do
Kar-Ben books get translated?

Thanks!  You can write me off list, to not clutter inboxes.

Cheryl Banks
Director "Emeritus"
Gray Cultural and Learning Center
 North Suburban Synagogue Beth El