Lauren Belfer spoke at our public library, and had her husband along.
Fascinating talk, and she did a tremendous amount of research for this
book. We subsequently read *And After the Fire *at our temple book club,
and everyone loved the book (and this is a group that rarely agrees).
Highly recommend the book!

Marsha Appel
Port Jewish Center
Port Washington, NY

*Marsha Appel **/* *4A's*
Senior Vice President, Research Services
212 850 0801 */* mar...@aaaa.org
www.aaaa.org */* @4AsResearch <https://twitter.com/4AsResearch>
1065 Avenue of the Americas */* 16th Floor */ *New York */* NY 10018

LEADERSHIP */* ADVOCACY */ *GUIDANCE */* COMMUNITY

Our latest Research Insights newsletter
<http://www.aaaa.org/research-insights-newsletter-january-2017/> features
reports on the top trends for 2017, benefits of a multigenerational
workforce, rich media and video benchmarks, and more.