Dear Ms. King-Madlem,
Thank you for contacting the Association of Jewish Libraries.
We offer many suggestions to our members. Most are on the website. Allow me to
encourage you to join the association. You will find book reviews,
bibliographies and other resources that will assist you in expanding the
library collection. Once you join you will receive a a password to the website.
Please feel free to contact me with any further questions.
Amalia Warshenbrot
President, Association of Jewish Libraries

 From  n...@tbetacoma.org Phone: 253-564-7101
Hello,I am looking for a list of books to update our small Synagogue children's
library. I am looking for titles that reflect our progressive values. We have
students from preschool through high school. We especially interested in the
intersection of Judaism and LGBTQ inclusion/celebration.Thank you,Nina
King-Madlem