Grassroots grant opportunity that  would be of interest to AJL members.
Facing the threat of diminished federal funding for innovative library
projects, Library Pipeline has launched a new grant, funded by individual
donors.
  The Innovation in Libraries Awesome Foundation chapter will award monthly
$1,000 micro-grants to incubate small-scale library projects and experiments.
We’re now recruiting the first group of Innovation in Libraries Awesome
Foundation chapter trustees--individuals who would personally fund the grant or
make decisions about how sponsors' funds should be disbursed.  We’d like your
help spreading the word within the Library community.  (We'd also welcome your
application to be a trustee, if you are interested!) Trustee applications are
due by 15 February 2017.
Grant applications will be accepted starting 1 March 2017.
Please consider promoting this project on social media and to your colleagues.
You can point them to this announcement or simply retweet/repost this message:
Join a grassroots team supporting innovative, inclusive approaches to #library
services! 👉 http://tinyurl.com/libinnovation
Stacy  Konkiel
he...@stacykonkiel.org
board chair, Library Pipeline