Please post

From: Mimi Tohill [mailto:mtoh...@mazon.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2017 4:24 PM
To: Weisman, Yaffa
Subject: An Invitation to Fight Hunger: MAZON's "This Is Hunger"

Dear Association of Jewish Libraries

I’m writing to officially invite you to experience This Is Hunger, MAZON’s
amazing interactive first-of-its-kind exhibit, now making its way across the
country in a customized big rig. On March 21st, we land in New Jersey, with
stops at:

-          Adath Israel, with the JFCS of Greater Mercer County, of
Lawrenceville

-          Congregation Beth El, with the Federation of Metrowest, of South
Orange

-          Temple Emanu-El of Westfield

-          Temple Emeth, with Congregation Beth Shalom, of Teaneck
You do not want to miss this opportunity.

See our teaser video:
[cid:image001.png@01D29828.7195EB50]<https://vimeo.com/187432624>

Tickets are free, but we do recommend you reserve your place at the table at
thisishunger.org/the-tour<http://thisishunger.org/the-tour/>.

We also want to extend this invitation to the entire community of Association
of Jewish Libraries, but we cannot do that without your help. I’ve taken the
liberty to provide links to a few materials to make it as easy as possible for
you to share this incredible opportunity with your community:
-  This Is Hunger
Flyer<http://thisishunger.org/assets/Host-Resources/TIH-aboutflyer.pdf>
-  Sample e-Bulletin
Blurb<http://thisishunger.org/assets/Host-Resources/Sample-Bulletin-Article-TIH-hosts.docx>
 and Listing
Image<http://thisishunger.org/assets/Host-Resources/Ad-quarterpage-pdf.pdf>

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or I can be of
any assistance in helping you plan your visit to This Is Hunger. See you there!

With gratitude,

Mimi K.T.

--
Miriam K. Tohill
Program Associate

MAZON | A Jewish Response to Hunger
10850 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 400
Los Angeles, CA 90024
(424) 208-7206 | mtoh...@mazon.org<mailto:mtoh...@mazon.org>

mazon.org<http://mazon.org/> | facebook<http://www.facebook.com/mazonusa> |
twitter<http://twitter.com/mazonusa> |
instagram<https://www.instagram.com/mazonusa>

** Our Los Angeles office has moved. Please note our new address and update
your records. **