We are excited that so many of you have already registered for the 2017 AJL
Conference, "The Sky's the Limit: The Next Generation of Judaica
Librarianship," which will take place from June 19-21 in New York City. For
those of you who have not yet registered, keep in mind that the April 27 Full
Early Bird Registration deadline is just a month away. To register, please go
to the Upcoming Conference page of the AJL website where you will also find
information regarding the most recent program schedule, conference fees,
stipend applications (March 31 deadline), hotel, tours, and frequently asked
questions. Conference Chair Jim Rosenbloom, Programming Chair Michelle Chesner,
and other members of the NYC Conference Committee have been working incredibly
hard to put together a wonderful 52nd annual conference. We hope to see you
there in June!

Please email me mailto:mjes...@comcast.net  with any registration questions or
call me at 847-926-7903.

Marcie Eskin