Hi Everyone!

I scanned and posted on my website the new Israeli stamps that
were issued in April 2017.
I included the stamp itself, the first day cover, and an English and a
Hebrew flyer about the stamp.

- Jerusalem 50 Years Reunification Souvenir Sheet

50 Years of Settling
- Judea and Samaria
- The Jordan Valley
- The Golan

Passover Haggadah
- Kibbutz Ein Gev, 1944 (settlement)
- The Kibbutz Artzi Federation, 1944 (Aliyah)
- Pirkei Pesach (Passover Chapters), Haganah, 1948 (security)

- Memorial Day 2017

- Israel-Portugal Joint Issue - Dolphin Research

The new stamp images and flyers are located at:
http://www.history-of-israel.co.il/stamps/index-2017.html
Short sharing address:
http://bit.ly/israel-stamps-2017

Images are also posted on Facebook at:
http://bit.ly/israeli-stamps-2017

Next week is Passover and the Passover Video section has over
480 videos and growing.
 http://www.jr.co.il/videos/passover-videos.htm

I will also be making additions to the Passover humor section at:
http://www.jr.co.il/humor/passover.htm

Please share the pages. Thank you.

Happy Passover!
Chag Sameach!