Resource for educators - a free discussion guide on moral and religious
dilemmas during the holocaust. Questions include:
When is death a moral and religious obligation?
 Should we pray for survival if it means someone else will die in our place?
How do we preserve our moral agency when all choice is taken away?
This free study guide explores these and other questions through a series of
dialogues between a former Sonderkommando and a rabbi. Each dialogue is
supplemented by sources from Jewish law, along with some questions to get the
discussion started.

Link:
http://www.kasvapress.com/book/moral-religious-dilemmas-holocaust-free-download/