These are outstanding news. Vilnius Jewish Public Library considers the
dictionary as a real priority to obtain. Currently, our library is giving a
course of  Yiddish classes for beginers and looks forward to continue through
this coming fall. The dictionary (as well as older and shorter versions) would
be of great value.

Zilvinas Beliauskas
Head of Vilnius Jewish Public Library