Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to fill out the Survey that
was recently sent out by the Strategic Planning Committee. Your input is
very valuable.

It has been brought to my attention that question #3: "What type of
HaSafran posts most appeal to you? (check all that apply)" - does not
actually allow you to check all that apply. Please forgive my error in not
choosing the correct response style for that question.

Many people have added their additional items to the comment space at the
bottom of the survey. If you have not yet filled out the survey and plan to
do so, please also use the comments area for that  purpose.

If you already filled out the survey, but would like to add some items from
Question #3 to your answer, please email me with those items.

Again, thank you for your responses.

Kathy B.

--
Kathleen M. Bloomfield
Association of Jewish Libraries, President - Schools, Synagogues &

http://forwordsbooks.com/
kids books that matter.

"The fact of knowing how to read is nothing,
the whole point is knowing what to read."
                                        - Jacques Ellul