Dear colleagues,

Save the date!   November 13-14 2017 in Jerusalem!

The next EVA/MINERVA International Conference on Digitisation of Culture
will take

place on November, Monday-Tuesday 13-14 November 2017 at the Van Leer

Institute in Jerusalem. This is our 14th conference –held annually
since 2004.

For the presentations at our last conference see:
http://minervaisrael.org.il

and the site at  http://www.digital-heritage.org.il

This conference proved itself as a good meeting place for those interested
in
advanced technologies for culture. It is a setting for mingling with
colleagues

from Israel which enjoy the advantages of an innovative and technologically
advanced country.

The conference has been providing an opportunity for developing many
collaborative

initiatives. It has been chosen consistently as a good venue for inclusion
in the

dissemination plans/tasks of EC backed projects.

Best regards,

Dov

*Dov Winer*

*Israel MINERVA Coordinator*

http://www.minervaisrael.org.il         *dov.wi...@gmail.com
<dov.wi...@gmail.com> *

*phone: **+972.74.7336233* <%2B972.2.6586043>* cellular: **+972.508.261163*
<%2B972.508.261163>