Hi Everyone!

Congratulations and welcome home to the 233 new olim that
made aliyah to Israel from North America. The NBN aliyah charter
flight arrived in Israel this morning, Tuesday - August 15.

I took 211 photos of this historic and exciting event and
I posted them online at:
http://www.history-of-israel.co.il/aliyah/2017/a988.htm

I also uploaded the photos to Facebook for name tagging.
The Facebook album address is:
http://bit.ly/olim-august15-2017-facebook

If you have a Facebook account and you are in the photos or
you see someone you know, please feel free to name tag the photos.

Please share the photos with friends. Thank you!

May the aliyah from all over the world grow and bring
more Jews back to their homeland, Eretz Yisrael.

Have a great day,
Jacob