From: Hasafran <hasafran-boun...@lists.osu.edu> on behalf of
rhaus_...@yahoo.com <rhaus_...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 11:54 AM
To: hasaf...@lists.service.ohio-state.edu
Cc: Michelle Angel
Subject: [ha-Safran] Steinsaltz English Talmud set

Dear Hasafranim,

The president of our congregation recently received a letter from the son of a
now deceased congregant who would like to donate a set of Steinsaltz English
Talmud. I don't know anything more about the set and we can only contact him by
snail mail.

In the meantime, I'm trying to determine if perhaps this donated set could plug
holes in the Library's set, which only contains up to volume 16. From internet
searches, I understand there are at least 22 volumes, I think completing
Sanhedrin, but I'd like to confirm this. Are there more volumes? I'm having
trouble finding definitive information. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Rachel Haus
Library Director
Congregation of Moses Fisher Library