Dear safranim who have used-book business,  or librarians looking to sell
this book:

I'm helping our school locate 20 copies of

The Ultimate Jewish Teacher’s Handbook, edited by Nachama Skolnik
Moskowitz.

 I've already scouted out our local Jewish bookstore, amazon, Biblio and
Bookfinder.  Their prices are high for our budget.

Please let me know if you have these to sell, for how much.  We need them
by Friday, May 18.

Thank you,

Ann

Ann Abrams, Librarian
Dr. Arnold L. Segel Library Center
Temple Israel
477 Longwood Avenue
Boston, MA 02215
[image: Inline image 1]
aabr...@tisrael.org
www.tisrael.org
617-566-3960 x116
Check out our library catalog:  http://library.tisrael.org

The true measure of any society can be found in how it treats its most
vulnerable members.
Mahatma Gandhi.