Please let MIchlean know that I wish her and her husband refuah shlemah. She
has been in my thoughts since I heard of her accident.
Suzi Dubin

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Amalia Warshenbrot
Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2018 9:02 PM
To: Hasafran
Subject: [ha-Safran] Todah Rabbah from Michlean Amir

I am writing on behalf of Michlean Amir.
As many of you know Michlean and her husband were injured in a car accident in
June. Since  she does not have a computer in rehab,I am acting as her sofer(et).
Michlean was very disappointed when she realized that, not only she will miss
her friends  and the presentations at the conference in Boston, but, also, she
will not present the paper on Israeli literature. This topic is close to her
heart and to mine as well. I was looking forward to listing to her presentation
because her presentations in the past were excellent.
Michlean thank to all her friends and colleagues for their well wishes. She
hopes to be home soon.
I wish her Refuah shleyma and hope that she will preset the paper next year in
LA.
Amalia