Shalom!

AJL is now an affiliate of The American Institute for Conservation. I was asked
to post the following call for website testers. It's not a big time commitment,
and AJLers should show their support by volunteering for this quick task.

Hag Same'ah,

Jackie

The American Institute for Conservation (AIC) recently completed a major
upgrade and redesign of its website. The goal for our new website and online
community platform is to capably serve both AIC members (i.e. professional
conservators and allied professionals) in accessing member services, as well as
non-members looking to understand more about our field, hire conservators or
find information on preserving cultural heritage.

We are hoping to identify a number of people who are interested in
preservation, consumers of conservation/preservation services, or  website
development and functionality to serve on a AIC web users focus group.
Participants would provide feedback on experiences completing tasks such as
finding a conservator, accessing a journal article, registering for a program,
etc. or other topics of interest.  This is not a major time commitment and is a
chance to help ensure that our platforms enable the Collections/Registration
community to efficiently find information and services that meet your needs.

If you or anyone you know is interesting in assisting please reach to me
off-list at rarenst...@culturalheritage.org

Thank you,

Rachael

Rachael Perkins Arenstein

AIC Professional Associate & e-Editor

rarenst...@conservation-us.org

917-796-1764

--
Jackie Ben-Efraim

"Although the books had changed, I the reader had not." Micha Yosef
Berdichevsky 1865-1921

Special Collections Librarian
Ostrow Library
American Jewish University