Our synagogue is going to get ten books on addiction issues published by
the Jewish Addiction Awareness Network in Orange County, CA.  We plan to
get a set for reference use in our shul library and would like to have
another set available for check out.

Since addiction is a sensitive issue, is there a way to set up a check out
so that others (library volunteers, etc) do not have to see who is checking
out the books?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you have.

Dina Tanners
Congregation Beth Shalom, Seattle.