Hi,

This list is from some presentations I gave a while ago, but I think they
are still relevant:

*The Book Thief *by Markus Zusak - 10th grade and up
*Rutka's Notebook* - 10th grade and up
*T4 *by Anne Clare LeZotte - 9th and up
*Yellow Star* by Jennifer Roy - 8th and up
*Emil and Karl* by Yankev Glatshteyn and Jeffrey Shandler - 9th and up
**Nicholas Winton's Lottery of Life* by Matej Minac and Peter A. Rafaeli -
9th and up
***Salvaged Pages: Young Writers' Diaries of the Holocaust* by Alexandra
Zapruder

*Adult Book for Teen Readers (most likely 11th and 12 grade)*

****The Girl in the Green Sweater* by Krystyna Chiger and Daniel Paisner
*Tropical Zion* by Allen Wells and *Dominican Haven* by Marian A. Kaplan -
about German Jews sent to farm in the Dominican Republic
*****Defiance* by Nechama Tec
******Sarah's Key* by Tatiana de Rosnay

*Video available - *Nicholas Winton and the Power of Good*.  This clip is
very powerful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKkgO06bAZk. He passed away
in 2015 at the age of 106.
** MTV made a the movie, * I'm Still Here*, based on the book:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_cpvkIU6IY
***FIlm *In Darkness* is based on the book. It won an Academy Award in 2012
for Best Foreign Film. The green sweater is part of the collection at the
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum:
https://www.ushmm.org/collections/the-museums-collections/curators-corner/a-cherished-object-kristine-kerens-green-sweater
****Film available (starring Daniel Craig)
***** Film available (heard it was not so good)

This bibliography is a little dated, but I like the way it was organized:
http://yellowstarfoundation.org/bibliography/bibliography.htm

Shabbat Shalom,
Chava