Congratulations to Racheli Leakey-Mor and to the editorial board for  (almost)
completing another issue and for the highly number of  articles downloaded.
I’m looking forward to the 22nd issue. The selection of topic is very
appropriate for all of us regardless of the library type and AJL devision.
Amalia Warshenbrot, AJL  Past President

Sent from my iPad