The Groner-Wikler Scholarship is a great opportunity for a librarian who
loves working with children and books in a Jewish context. Does this
describe you or a colleague? Then please nominate/apply!

I was thrilled to receive this award a few years ago and I look forward to
congratulating the next winner!

Annette

--
Annette Goldsmith, PhD
Librarian, Sephardic Temple Tifereth Israel, Los Angeles, CA

 "A book is like a world you can carry around with you." Liniers,
*Written and Drawn by Henrietta*  (TOON Books, 2015)