Congratulations to Heidi. I cannot think of anyone who deserves this more!
Suzi Dubin

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Amalia Warshenbrot via Hasafran
Sent: Sunday, March 8, 2020 8:54 PM
To: Emily Bergman; Hasafran
Subject: Re: [ha-Safran] Groner-Wikler Award, 2020

Mazal tov to Heidi ! I can’t think of a more deserving mover and shaker of
KIdilit.
I add my gratitude to the Kar-Ben publishing.  .  It is so appropriate that the
publishers of books that are on the shelves of so many synagogue, school or
center libraries will support librarians who work with and advocate for the
readers of those very books. Below please see the ctitera:

• Active involvement in the Judaic library profession or related fields
promoting Jewish children’s literacy
• Strong advocacy for library/literacy services to children and youth
• Positive role model to colleagues and the wider community
• Innovative approaches to Jewish children’s literature or library services

Heidi’s activities  meet all the conditions listed above.
Amalia W.