I take everything Jewish and in good condition because I run a yearly book
sale. I box it up and place it in our synagogue's storage until the sale.
Whatever doesn't sell over 2-3 years I leave out for anyone to take and
whatever is left from that goes to our public library for their book sale.
Whatever they can't use I believe is sent to Better World Books (which could be
your starting point if you don't want to go through any of the rest, though
even Better World Books won't take everything.)
https://www.betterworldbooks.com/

Rachel HausLibrary DirectorCongregation of Moses Fisher LibraryKalamazoo MI

    On Wednesday, March 11, 2020, 01:53:04 PM EDT, Maxine Wolfson via Hasafran