I'm chiming in to say that this was indeed an excellent session! Heidi's
choice of foci and resources to share made for an extremely effective
presentation. Not surprisingly, she also created a first-rate handout.

So Heidi and Emily, thank you both!

Annette

--
Annette Goldsmith, PhD
Librarian, Sephardic Temple Tifereth Israel, Los Angeles, CA

 "A book is like a world you can carry around with you." Liniers,
*Written and Drawn by Henrietta*  (TOON Books, 2015)