Kol ha-Kavod Elana!

The layout of 2020 Proceedings
<http://databases.jewishlibraries.org/node/52984> amazing, we truly
appreciate all of your hard work to put these together, especially in light
of the change to an online format.

Don't forget, if you attended the conference, the recordings can still be
accessed via the Socio platform. Members who were unable to attend the
conference can purchase an all access pass to the recordings by
contacting Marcie
Eskin <marcie.es...@gmail.com>

Shannah Tovah u-Mitukah,

Jackie

On Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 11:17 PM Elana Gensler via Hasafran <
hasafran@lists.osu.edu> wrote:

> The 2020 Conference Proceedings are now online! All papers received so far
> have been posted on the AJL website under *Conference*. Click on *Past
> Conferences and Proceedings*, then on *List of Proceedings*, then on
> *2020*.
>
> If you presented at the Conference and have not as yet sent in your paper,
> please do so. Send to Elana Gensler at egens...@aol.com
>

> Elana Gensler
> AJL Proceedings Chair
> __
> Messages and opinions expressed on Hasafran are those of the individual
> author
> and are not necessarily endorsed by the Association of Jewish Libraries
> (AJL)
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.service.ohio-state.edu/maillist.html
> Earlier Listserver:
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.acs.ohio-state.edu/maillist.html
> AJL HomePage http://www.JewishLibraries.org

Jackie Ben-Efraim

*"Although the books had changed, I the reader had not." **Micha Yosef
Berdichevsky 1865-1921*

Special Collections Librarian
Ostrow Library
American Jewish University