Dear Librarians,

We are pleased to announce the publication of a new book by The Schocken
Institute for Jewish Research-JTS:

Light Has Dawned: The Relation Between Marriage and Mourning Customs in
Jewish Tradition

by Shmuel Glick

Second Revised Edition with Additions

420 p., soft cover, in Hebrew. Price $27

The Schocken Institute for Jewish Research-JTS

Jerusalem 2020

Link to the bookstore

http://www.schocken-jts.org.il/english/bookstore/prodView.asp?idproduct=417

Among new releases are the following books:

Mehevah le-Menahem: Studies in Honor of Menahem H. Schmelzer (Eng. & Heb.) /
Shmuel Glick, Evelyn M. Cohen, Angelo M. Piattelli (eds.)

Hamudot Mitzrayim, Vol. 1: Responsa of the Last Egyptian Sages from the
Cairo Genizah (Heb.) / Shmuel Glick

The Mythological Figure of Israel Baal Shem Tov (Heb.) / Jonatan Meir

The Ineffable Name of God: Man. Analysis of Abraham Joshua Heschel Songs
(Heb.) / Alexander Even-Chen

Truth & Lovingkindness. Sources on Spiritual Care in Midrash and in Modern
Jewish Thought (Eng.) / Einat Ramon

Responsa in a Moment, Vol. IV (Eng.) / David Golinkin

Aseh Lekha Rav: Responsa (Heb.) / David Golinkin

We'll be happy to supply our publications to the libraries and community
members.

e-mail for orders: schocken.bookst...@gmail.com
<mailto:schocken.bookst...@gmail.com>

or through the online bookstore

Best wishes,

Baruch Yonin

Bookstore manager,

The Schocken Institute for Jewish Research-JTS

Jerusalem