California Conference on Library Instruction
May 21, 2021
Call for Proposals
Same, But Different: How 2020 stretched our teaching capabilities and
strengthened our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion

In 2021, the California Conference on Library Instruction (CCLI) seeks to focus
more deeply on our professional commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
(DEI) in light of the rapid move to online instruction due to the pandemic. The
extraordinary events of 2020 turned online instruction, sometimes viewed with
skepticism, into the only viable way to reach our students. In the process of
converting teaching and allied services from in-person to online, DEI issues
have continued to disproportionately affect our most vulnerable populations of
students. CCLI 2021 will provide a venue to reflect on the various ways we have
responded to these very unique challenges. More information on the proposal
process is available on our
website<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.cclibinstruction.org/call-for-speaker-proposals-2021/__;!!KGKeukY!kPm-hjhJnmc7LusfhDH1mUuz5EM6k-6w5ihf3v_XvHQJ3qXSHaCVymrW_UkCwCWbnfosfNJwLrCrfng$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://library.stanford.edu/people/amlevia__;!!KGKeukY!kPm-hjhJnmc7LusfhDH1mUuz5EM6k-6w5ihf3v_XvHQJ3qXSHaCVymrW_UkCwCWbnfosfNJwU0RWu0E$
 >Anna M.