Shalom,

I received the following job posting. Please reply directly to Chrissy.

Shabbat Shalom,

Jackie

   -

   Happy Wednesday!!! My name is Chrissy and I'm a recruiter in the SF Bay
   Area working closely with Apple's localization team. I have a Linguist
   opening that is currently accepting candidates in the Silicon Valley, CA
   and Boston, MA. I am looking for talented linguists to enhance the voice of
   Siri's speech synthesis program. This role would impact the cultural
   aspects of Siri for a variety of markets all over the world! If you feel
   that you meet the requirements, please feel free to schedule a time for us
   to chat using the link below. Requirements: --Degree in Linguistics, etc.
   --Solid understanding of phonetic notation, IPA --Familiarity with Regular
   Expressions --Native speakers in: -Hebrew, from Israel I would love to
   schedule a time to talk, so let me know if you are interested!

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://calendly.com/cfajardo/letschat__;!!KGKeukY!goRqy4JLVUoFB3XuMvRDWq5VaZwkn7Ofk643zicAr08i-MQ4v-dFfLEuG69qTI8Gehgq6cFpbnWx$
  Thank you! Chrissy Fajardo Sr.
   Technical Recruiter at Advantis Global Inc. cfaja...@advantisglobal.com
   200 E. Campbell Ave 2nd Floor | Campbell, CA 95008
   - J
   -

   -

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.linkedin.com/in/jackie-ben-efraim-6813104b/?msgControlName=null&msgConversationId=6752666595753107456&msgOverlay=true__;!!KGKeukY!goRqy4JLVUoFB3XuMvRDWq5VaZwkn7Ofk643zicAr08i-MQ4v-dFfLEuG69qTI8Gehgq6RX59pXt$

--
Jackie Ben-Efraim

*"Although the books had changed, I the reader had not." **Micha Yosef
Berdichevsky 1865-1921*

Special Collections Librarian
Ostrow Library
American Jewish University