Whenever I see Dr . Haas Weinberg s name I  am always so thrilled! She was  my
professor at St. John s University when I was a library student . Little did I
know in 1984 I’d end up a Judaica librarian as at the time I was working at
theUNITED NATIONS, let alone become President of theLong Island chapter of
AJL!!
I was in awe of her intelligence as my professor! She taught indexing and
abstracting and for our end of term paper, we needed to index a short book or
pamphlet .I was a library clerk in the map  room  of the UN LIBRARYsbd so  I
indexed the pamphlet describing the flag of Australia . Something she didn’t
know( as most people don’t know either) I taught her the teRm, Vexillology ,
the study and  history of flags . The UN MAP COLLECTION LIBRARY housed all the
info regarding each flag (and then some) of all the flags that waved and still
wave UN front of the UN!
I loved my time at SJU School of library science! Shabbat Shalom Wendy
Sent from my iPhoneella Haas

On Oct 27, 2021, at 7:03 PM, B Weinstein via Hasafran <hasafran@lists.osu.edu>