I totally agreed with Annette. It was a marvelous educational experience  and
great to meet the other participants.   I had a good basic knowledge of the
background of converso Jews, including reading years ago  Cecil Roth’s book, A
History of the Marranos— a pejorative term  no longer used.  We had suggestions
of background material to read/see before the trip, which was very helpful.

I’m in Seattle, and would be happy to talk to anyone here about the experience

Dina Tanners
Sent from my iPhone