From: Hasafran <hasafran-bounces+skusel=templerodefshalom....@lists.osu.edu> On
Behalf Of Heidi Rabinowitz via Hasafran
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2022 8:47 PM
To: Hasafran <hasaf...@lists.service.ohio-state.edu>
Subject: [ha-Safran] responding to Colleyville

Saturday's hostage situation at Congregation Beth Israel in Colleyville, Texas
was obviously very upsetting. If you are feeling helpless, here is a list of
actions you can take to push back against antisemitism, from the Justice
section at The Book of Life blog.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jewishbooks.blogspot.com/p/stand-up.html__;!!KGKeukY!lK7c9Gqe4DlyUnSEmzRcoSz9t6ajSZNQwAfnUIEs5xCepKb1speHKGGIiXPpS-376ijI9psPR3jEuxc$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/jewishbooks.blogspot.com/p/stand-up.html__;!!KGKeukY!iEghfySOZdDBzZ2A4xLswa6j7ITUOov8iK4LKLV8EymxObn-rOPJ9SKARZWB6KTJKcg9oXnP7BWFux8$>

Also, if you want to make a donation to Congregation Beth Israel, the URL is
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.congregationbethisrael.org/payment.php__;!!KGKeukY!lK7c9Gqe4DlyUnSEmzRcoSz9t6ajSZNQwAfnUIEs5xCepKb1speHKGGIiXPpS-376ijI9psPceLoXks$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.congregationbethisrael.org/payment.php__;!!KGKeukY!iEghfySOZdDBzZ2A4xLswa6j7ITUOov8iK4LKLV8EymxObn-rOPJ9SKARZWB6KTJKcg9oXnPHIMo4xs$>.
 Our AJL pal Susan Kusel is friend with Rabbi Charlies Cytron-Walker, and she
donated to the Rabbi's Discretionary fund in honor of Rabbi Charlie
Cytron-Walker's extraordinary calmness and bravery, but there are many other
funds as well such as the General Fund and Chai Hopes (which go right to the
operating budget).

Hoping that action can feel empowering, and praying for peace,
Heidi Rabinowitz