Congratulations on this new partnership!
Sally

On Wed, Feb 2, 2022 at 10:14 PM AJL PR via Hasafran <hasafran@lists.osu.edu>
wrote:

> Dear AJL Members and Friends,
>
> AJL is proud to announce its affiliation with Classrooms Without Borders
> (CWB),
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://classroomswithoutborders.org__;!!KGKeukY!kOwI2ZprLRRf-RSWI4QmIKqLreFdonbzExoRZkYbf3QAN6ZFAQqzbgP9dcXK1qJdp3s2cq_pGoDp3go$
>
> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://classroomswithoutborders.org/__;!!KGKeukY!nv61KrXqpKNLhBgUDOKIUzercLlCukwetnmagH18qSf_hXXWSXWRD2uTgR2yTPOmdSZIPLLqyuTHpDw$>.
> CWB is a premier provider of experiential, professional development, and
> continuing education for educators, students, and learners in Israel and
> Holocaust education throughout Western Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio,
> Kentucky, and Florida. CWB offers unique travel, online, and in-person
> learning experiences enriched with rigorous content, scholarly readings,
> internationally renowned speakers, exhibits, arts, and direct applications
> to classroom instruction.
>
> CWB provides weekly free events—from book talks and movies to multi-week
> lessons on Israel, the Holocaust, and civil rights. They specialize in
> guided travel seminars in Europe, which are followed by in-classroom
> instruction assistance, including lesson plans and visiting educators, for
> all participants throughout their careers.
>
> AJL is excited to share information with our members about CWB content and
> hopes individual members are able to participate in CWB travel seminars and
> make their institutions aware of the weekly CWB events. CWB will also be
> highlighting AJL programs to their members and have included several of
> AJL’s bibliography lists on their educator resource page, expanding AJL’s
> reach among educators. Information about CWB programs of particular
> interest to AJL members will be shared on Hasafran and AJL Invite; visit
> CWB’s website
> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://classroomswithoutborders.org/__;!!KGKeukY!nv61KrXqpKNLhBgUDOKIUzercLlCukwetnmagH18qSf_hXXWSXWRD2uTgR2yTPOmdSZIPLLqyuTHpDw$>
> for information about all their programming.
>
> Sean Boyle
> SSCPL President
> Member, CWB Board of Advisors
>
> Gail Shirazi
> Member, CWB Board of Advisors
>

> __
> Messages and opinions expressed on Hasafran are those of the individual
> author
> and are not necessarily endorsed by the Association of Jewish Libraries
> (AJL)
>
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran*40lists.service.ohio-state.edu/maillist.html__;JQ!!KGKeukY!kOwI2ZprLRRf-RSWI4QmIKqLreFdonbzExoRZkYbf3QAN6ZFAQqzbgP9dcXK1qJdp3s2cq_pe4K95QQ$

> [...]

Sally Stieglitz
she/her
Communications and Outreach Coordinator
*Liaison to Academic, Hospital, and Special Libraries *
Long Island Library Resources Council

631.675.1570 ext. 2005
sstiegl...@lilrc.org
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.lilrc.org__;!!KGKeukY!kOwI2ZprLRRf-RSWI4QmIKqLreFdonbzExoRZkYbf3QAN6ZFAQqzbgP9dcXK1qJdp3s2cq_p1bA6LEI$

[image: ORCID]
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://orcid.org/0000-0003-1552-9188__;!!KGKeukY!kOwI2ZprLRRf-RSWI4QmIKqLreFdonbzExoRZkYbf3QAN6ZFAQqzbgP9dcXK1qJdp3s2cq_p5VXqujI$

LILRC is a member of the Empire State Library Network (ESLN
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.esln.org/__;!!KGKeukY!kOwI2ZprLRRf-RSWI4QmIKqLreFdonbzExoRZkYbf3QAN6ZFAQqzbgP9dcXK1qJdp3s2cq_pHj1HdXE$
 >)

Follow LILRC on Facebook
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.facebook.com/LILRCouncil/__;!!KGKeukY!kOwI2ZprLRRf-RSWI4QmIKqLreFdonbzExoRZkYbf3QAN6ZFAQqzbgP9dcXK1qJdp3s2cq_pslYb1vE$