It's been so long since we've been able to get together with our AJL
friends! Let's have a visit, virtually. Come to AJL's "Palentine's Day"
Social - a time to schmooze with your pals, just for fun! Join us on Sunday
February 13 at 10:00AM PT / 1:00PM ET / 8:00PM Israel Time.

Hear the latest about what’s happening in AJL, share some of your own
photos or souvenirs from times when we’ve been together, tell us what
you’ve been reading lately, and bring up your own topics so we can all
chat. Wear something literary if you can! BYOR (bring your own
refreshments). Go to AJL's events calendar and log in to register!
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jewishlibraries.org/events-calendar/__;!!KGKeukY!kEmD72P5KahkHK_JyKfJG4M3dD_5Cbxi5I7I6NIowHIch993iP5dZxUOPUHlsNJI5pHVpS-gZcb2Xro$

Can't wait to see you!
Heidi Rabinowitz
AJL Member Relations Chair