Dear Safranim,

I'm excited to welcome to the podcast the four gold medalists for the 2022
Sydney Taylor Book Award, for the best Jewish kidlit of the year. I had the
pleasure of speaking with Susan Kusel and Sean Rubin, author and
illustrator of the picture book The Passover Guest, Veera Hiranandani,
author of the middle grade novel How to Find What You're Not Looking For,
and Aden Polydoros, author of the young adult novel The City Beautiful.
This podcast episode was a stop on the Sydney Taylor Book Award Blog Tour,
and you can find all the stops at
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jewishlibraries.org/2022-blog-tour/__;!!KGKeukY!hADeGj9jqRw2vpQLOzMB2Ak0uLlTv85t96dxvz3lNkL2qS93W71lW-L1-wcjOYWsClCkUNou7icg4_k$

You can listen to the podcast here (you'll also find a transcript in case
you prefer to read rather than listen):
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jewishbooks.blogspot.com/2022/02/the-2022-sydney-taylor-book-award-blog.html__;!!KGKeukY!hADeGj9jqRw2vpQLOzMB2Ak0uLlTv85t96dxvz3lNkL2qS93W71lW-L1-wcjOYWsClCkUNouByJXBVI$

Word of mouth is the best way for the show to find new listeners, so please
share this or any episode with your friends!

Thanks so much,
Heidi