Žilvinas,
This is amazing !
Amalia W.

From: Žilvinas Beliauskas via Hasafran
Sent: Tuesday, April 5, 2022 2:50 AM
To: hasafran@lists.osu.edu
Subject: [ha-Safran] my National library address

Dear Lenore And here is my address in the National Library. More official J The
previous one, which is registered in the forum, will be working too. Here the
announcement about our moving to the National Library - ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍
‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
    Report Suspicious    ‌

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

Dear Lenore

And here is my address in the National Library. More official ☺ The previous
one, which is registered in the forum, will be working too.

Here the announcement about our moving to the National Library -
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.lnb.lt/en/news/8056-vilnius-jewish-public-library-becomes-part-of-the-national-library__;!!KGKeukY!i8W0B9tM6zWGTKJajVBLcLCv_r_T8Yio7DTvgd_JXDHKU7jw8DqycOd6rx5rj1XKln0$

Žilvinas B

Pagarbiai

Žilvinas Beliauskas
Vilniaus žydų viešosios bibliotekos vadovas
Lietuvos nacionalinė Martyno Mažvydo biblioteka
Gedimino pr.  24, 01103 Vilnius, Lietuva
Tel. +370 5 204 8046 / Mob. +370 687 76625
El. p. zilvinas.beliaus...@lnb.lt