As an Orthodox (retired) librarian who frequents our local library branch, I
think religious patrons would appreciate:

Books on subjects relating to many aspects of a religious lifestyle in addition
to holidays (prayer, interpersonal and family relationships, Biblical themes
and people, mitzvah observance, etc.)

Music and story videos and those featuring holidays and other themes

Nonfiction including history and biography as well as inspirational materials

Books of interest to adults as well as children (I personally like to check out
the adult section)

Hope this helps you. Have a happy Pesach!

Basya

Sent from my iPhone