Of possible interest to school and synagogue librarians who work with high
schoolers, from our partners at Moment Magazine:

*Moment Magazine** is excited to announce that as part of **The Role Model
Project*
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://momentmag.com/role-model-project/__;!!KGKeukY!imU1GMKSseyT5S2hxwSgoIwzxGlhAcoQws6oBtBEe9pTykYOHnFHhdGUfdWwyZiOa9c$
 >* in memory of Ruth
Bader Ginsburg, we have launched an **essay contest* *for high school
students. Students should select one of the women from the book **RBG’S
Brave and Brilliant Women*
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://momentmag.com/product/rbgs-brave-brilliant-women-33-jewish-women-to-inspire-everyone/__;!!KGKeukY!imU1GMKSseyT5S2hxwSgoIwzxGlhAcoQws6oBtBEe9pTykYOHnFHhdGUfdWw3ZLDYCQ$
 >*
and
write a short essay (450-600 words) about **why the woman selected inspires
them**. **More information about the contest can be found on our *website
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://momentmag.com/role-model-project-essay-contest/__;!!KGKeukY!imU1GMKSseyT5S2hxwSgoIwzxGlhAcoQws6oBtBEe9pTykYOHnFHhdGUfdWwQO82Lso$
 >*.  **Please
encourage all high school students to submit an essay.*

Moment *is an independent magazine that since its founding 45 years ago by
Elie Wiesel and Leonard Fein has provided a unique lens on the issues that
concern and inspire American Jews. The Role Model Project, inspired by the
late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, encompasses role models past and present
from all genders, fields, and backgrounds. Its intent is to plant seeds of
inspiration for youth at a pivotal moment in their growth as they begin to
consider their future.*

rolemodelproj...@momentmag.com