Dear colleagues,

The election of officers for 2022-2024 will take place May 1-30 this year.
The election will be conducted via online ballot, using Survey Monkey. All
current members and life members are eligible to vote. An email message
with a link to your ballot will be sent to all members on May 1. This link
is tied to your email address and can only be used once.

Please note that if you have clicked on a link to unsubscribe from all
Survey Monkey emails, we cannot send you a link to your ballot. If you need
to unblock your email address on Survey Monkey, let me know.

If your email address has changed, please log into your account on the AJL
website (jewishlibraries.org) and update it. Please also alert me directly,
to make sure your ballot is sent to the right address.

The slate of officers is available on the AJL website under Events & News.
Short bios for each candidate are on the website and will be available on
the ballot as well.

Joy Kingsolver

AJL Parliamentarian

joy.kingsol...@gmail.com