Dear all,

This June marks the 10th anniversary of my involvement in AJL’s peer-reviewed
journal, Judaica Librarianship. This voluntary editorship position, my Service
to AJL, has given me a lot of intellectual satisfaction and personal joy but is
also wearing me out at this point.

This is a call for a co-editor who would join me in editing the association’s
journal. The co-editor would need to be a published author of scholarly
work(s), have some experience with text editing, and demonstrate good
communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.

I look forward to sharing the joys of scholarly production and keeping the
legacy of AJL’s peer-reviewed journal—please let me know if interested! I am
happy to further discuss what this Service to AJL entails. Please contact me
via email, phone, Zoom, or see me during the AJL Conference in Philadelphia.

Thank you,
Rachel

Rachel Leket-Mor, Librarian
Curator, Open Stack Collections

IsraPulp Collection, Curator
Center for Jewish Studies, Center for Maghrib Studies, Affiliate
Arizona State University Library

Editor, Judaica Librarianship (2012–Present)
Association of Jewish Libraries
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ajlpublishing.org__;!!KGKeukY!06yA2w4vgfAm6b0txrUQh_rg1dKiMuLOWn5toSiC7Vcd00ZbhIyww7dJUjyi1CV_8XzfxKG9whL2VdsJcSWCrOvkyLTGlZc$

The ASU Library acknowledges the twenty-three Native Nations that have
inhabited this land for centuries. Arizona State University's four campuses are
located in the Salt River Valley on ancestral territories of Indigenous
peoples, including the Akimel O’odham (Pima) and Pee Posh (Maricopa) Indian
Communities, whose care and keeping of these lands allows us to be here today.