Elad Gordon wrote:
>> My local library in Englewood, NJ is starting to offer Hebrew books!
I'm in charge of acquiring said books. What is a good source to purchase
from? <<
Does your library have PCs or other equipment that patrons can use to view
or download books? If so, the *Internet Archive* offers only 8,652
Hebrew titles. Books published more than 70 years ago can usually be
downloaded. More recent books can be borrowed online when available. Their
Hebrew books are listed at
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://archive.org/details/booksbylanguage_hebrew?&sort=-week&page=2__;!!KGKeukY!wpcfHna4lsiBZ1ii6Eaj1XjSC5N8FrDClpQ2R5LOcWN7CHSolzkaNBfMNTmqKQ343ceAqXBVpOiTY7QbDvd1TyE$

Machon Mamre provides a parallel Hebrew - English Tanakh. For example:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0101.htm__;!!KGKeukY!wpcfHna4lsiBZ1ii6Eaj1XjSC5N8FrDClpQ2R5LOcWN7CHSolzkaNBfMNTmqKQ343ceAqXBVpOiTY7Qbwv34bRQ$

I recently updated a list of *Publishers of Books with Jewish content*.
Some of them, especially those located in Israel, publish in Hebrew. The
list contains website, address, phone and email data. You can download a
copy from my dropbox at
*https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.dropbox.com/s/60csjntg4kl0rle/Publishers*20of*20Jewish*20Books.docx?dl=0__;JSUl!!KGKeukY!wpcfHna4lsiBZ1ii6Eaj1XjSC5N8FrDClpQ2R5LOcWN7CHSolzkaNBfMNTmqKQ343ceAqXBVpOiTY7QbGiNexRA$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.dropbox.com/s/60csjntg4kl0rle/Publishers*20of*20Jewish*20Books.docx?dl=0__;JSUl!!KGKeukY!wpcfHna4lsiBZ1ii6Eaj1XjSC5N8FrDClpQ2R5LOcWN7CHSolzkaNBfMNTmqKQ343ceAqXBVpOiTY7QbGiNexRA$

*

*Carmel Publishing* specializes in printing Hebrew translations of books
that were classics or best sellers in other languages. Some of these may be
useful for readers who have or can borrow a copy of the same book in
English. Here is a copy of my entry for *Carmel Publishing*.

*Carmel Publishing*
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://carmelph.co.il/__;!!KGKeukY!wpcfHna4lsiBZ1ii6Eaj1XjSC5N8FrDClpQ2R5LOcWN7CHSolzkaNBfMNTmqKQ343ceAqXBVpOiTY7Qb0mSRFig$
 >  Sapir Center 2, Room 54 (3rd
floor), PO Box 39272 Jerusalem, 9546100   car...@carmelph.co.il
*Phone*: 02-6540578   *Fax*: 02-6511650   Owner: Israel Carmel   guidelines
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://carmelph.co.il/contact-us/__;!!KGKeukY!wpcfHna4lsiBZ1ii6Eaj1XjSC5N8FrDClpQ2R5LOcWN7CHSolzkaNBfMNTmqKQ343ceAqXBVpOiTY7QbLrXGJIU$

Disclaimer: The owner (Israel Carmel) is married to Na'ama, the daughter of
Florence Heller z"l, a first cousin of my father.

Best regards,
Izzy
Israel A. Cohen