Women in Judaism: A Multidisciplinary e-Journal is seeking new members to join
our editorial board. Scholars in any field in the Humanities and/or Social
Sciences are invited to apply.
This refereed, biannual, open access, e-journal is published solely on the
Internet and is devoted to an exploration of gender issues in Jewish religion,
culture, society and history. Now in its 26th year of publication, the journal
features articles, essays, book and film reviews, bibliographies, conference
proceedings and more.

Women in Judaism: A Multidisciplinary e-Journal is indexed by Érudit, Ulrich's
International Periodicals Directory, RAMBI- The Index of Articles on Jewish
Studies by the Jewish National and University Library, Index of Jewish
Periodicals, and Contemporary Women’s Issues by the Gale Group. In addition,
the journal is indexed and linked to by dozens of electronic directories and
web sites. [For more details, check our About section.]
New editorial members will be asked to review 1-3 submitted articles a year.
The materials fall within the members’ areas of expertise. Members will be
asked to promote the journal within their respective academic communities. As
members of the editorial board, they could also

  *   Refer to the journal in their course outlines, bibliographies and even
mundane chats in their departments.
  *   Assign readings from the journal to students.
  *   Suggest to colleagues and graduate students to write book (and other
media) reviews for the journal.
  *   Solicit colleagues, graduate students to submit articles and other
materials.
Current and previous issues are freely available at
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.womeninjudaism.org__;!!KGKeukY!yqeIHq47nf3cF7Cvx_xCapRdB3xWZ76iTHJsCR8Avy1ps2TDpeAf6a0Oq0Q8-BMcaDAEkvLeR-n_voU4qtvzYhv7FHlHq70$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.womeninjudaism.org/__;!!KGKeukY!yqeIHq47nf3cF7Cvx_xCapRdB3xWZ76iTHJsCR8Avy1ps2TDpeAf6a0Oq0Q8-BMcaDAEkvLeR-n_voU4qtvzYhv7sClMABo$

Please include your CV with your electronic application. We would greatly
appreciate your participation in our journal, and thank you for your
consideration.
For more info and details, email Dr. Dina Ripsman Eylon, Editor-in-Chief at
dina.ey...@alum.utoronto.ca<applewebdata://409ED8E0-7B94-44FB-A81D-4C76155C5EB0/dina.ey...@alum.utoronto.ca>
http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html
Earlier Listserver:
http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html