I second Lisa's suggestion. It was a great talk, Heidi, and it would be
wonderful to have it available on the AJL site. If the local public library
doesn't want to keep virtual sessions posted for very long, maybe they
wouldn't mind if we kept it, crediting them, of course. The librarian
talked about wanting to continue collaborating with you, and this might be
a nice way to do so.

Annette

Annette Y Goldsmith, PhD (she/her/hers)
Part-time Faculty, Kent State University iSchool
Librarian, Sephardic Temple Tifereth Israel, Los Angeles
Member, 2022 Robert F. Sibert Informational Book Award Committee

*Currently reading: *Perkins, Mitali. *You Bring the Distant Near*. Farrar
Straus Giroux Books for Young Readers, 2017.

"A book is like a world you can carry around with you."
Liniers.* Written and Drawn by Henrietta* (TOON Books, 2015)