Thank you Michelle.  May her memory be for a blessing

If anyone wishes to share thoughts or memories for inclusion in
news/reviews, kindly contact me directly.  I will not use posts to hasafran
without express permission.

Wishing you all a peaceful Shabbat.
Sally

On Fri, Jun 9, 2023 at 11:17 AM Michelle Margolis via Hasafran <
hasafran@lists.osu.edu> wrote:

> [...]
>>>
>>> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran*40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html__;JQ!!KGKeukY!wbzScmem06c3ZepNi_uf6t_7RmqXUi0laP6OeH3Cv0pFyWFXFhJDGftst-K5hRkChoLar8aNRz_RXAL_ovOLwQ$>
>>> Earlier Listserver:
>>> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran*40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html__;JQ!!KGKeukY!1_CjpHIqX7HZ6jV7RpmqNc0KAOJhfwaIqG7UC6bOeFPsv0xlVt3ShavXnywFoF_J4i8pkh8caTfrOqNxYM9np_M$
>>>
>>> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran*40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html__;JQ!!KGKeukY!wbzScmem06c3ZepNi_uf6t_7RmqXUi0laP6OeH3Cv0pFyWFXFhJDGftst-K5hRkChoLar8aNRz_RXAL_ovOLwQ$>
>>> AJL HomePage
>>> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.JewishLibraries.org__;!!KGKeukY!1_CjpHIqX7HZ6jV7RpmqNc0KAOJhfwaIqG7UC6bOeFPsv0xlVt3ShavXnywFoF_J4i8pkh8caTfrOqNxJs4BU44$
>>>
>>> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.JewishLibraries.org__;!!KGKeukY!wbzScmem06c3ZepNi_uf6t_7RmqXUi0laP6OeH3Cv0pFyWFXFhJDGftst-K5hRkChoLar8aNRz_RXAIPptdOkw$>
>>> --
>>>
>> __
>> Messages and opinions expressed on Hasafran are those of the individual
>> author
>> and are not necessarily endorsed by the Association of Jewish Libraries
>> (AJL)
>> Ha-Safran Archives:
>> Current:
>> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran*40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html__;JQ!!KGKeukY!1_CjpHIqX7HZ6jV7RpmqNc0KAOJhfwaIqG7UC6bOeFPsv0xlVt3ShavXnywFoF_J4i8pkh8caTfrOqNxYM9np_M$
>>
>> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran*40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html__;JQ!!KGKeukY!zyt7BqMHXeaMxu8UXIFU_fadpfwNUWwAK6MGtwLVw7qfrN7MW46zmvBhV7Vc2jLgq77Yqp0QqizUAVVUTxcE$>
>> Earlier Listserver:
>> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran*40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html__;JQ!!KGKeukY!1_CjpHIqX7HZ6jV7RpmqNc0KAOJhfwaIqG7UC6bOeFPsv0xlVt3ShavXnywFoF_J4i8pkh8caTfrOqNxYM9np_M$
>>
>> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran*40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html__;JQ!!KGKeukY!zyt7BqMHXeaMxu8UXIFU_fadpfwNUWwAK6MGtwLVw7qfrN7MW46zmvBhV7Vc2jLgq77Yqp0QqizUAVVUTxcE$>
>> AJL HomePage
>> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.JewishLibraries.org__;!!KGKeukY!1_CjpHIqX7HZ6jV7RpmqNc0KAOJhfwaIqG7UC6bOeFPsv0xlVt3ShavXnywFoF_J4i8pkh8caTfrOqNxJs4BU44$
>>
>> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.JewishLibraries.org__;!!KGKeukY!zyt7BqMHXeaMxu8UXIFU_fadpfwNUWwAK6MGtwLVw7qfrN7MW46zmvBhV7Vc2jLgq77Yqp0QqizUARRcy1Ml$>
>> --

> Messages and opinions expressed on Hasafran are those of the individual
> author
> and are not necessarily endorsed by the Association of Jewish Libraries

Sally Stieglitz
she/her
Communications and Outreach Coordinator
*Liaison to Academic, Hospital, and Special Libraries *
Long Island Library Resources Council

631.675.1570 ext. 2005
sstiegl...@lilrc.org
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.lilrc.org__;!!KGKeukY!1_CjpHIqX7HZ6jV7RpmqNc0KAOJhfwaIqG7UC6bOeFPsv0xlVt3ShavXnywFoF_J4i8pkh8caTfrOqNxkuI37xM$

[image: ORCID]
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://orcid.org/0000-0003-1552-9188__;!!KGKeukY!1_CjpHIqX7HZ6jV7RpmqNc0KAOJhfwaIqG7UC6bOeFPsv0xlVt3ShavXnywFoF_J4i8pkh8caTfrOqNxyTSYeNM$

LILRC is a member of the Empire State Library Network (ESLN
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.esln.org/__;!!KGKeukY!1_CjpHIqX7HZ6jV7RpmqNc0KAOJhfwaIqG7UC6bOeFPsv0xlVt3ShavXnywFoF_J4i8pkh8caTfrOqNxqGSbHhQ$
 >)

Follow LILRC on Facebook
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.facebook.com/LILRCouncil/__;!!KGKeukY!1_CjpHIqX7HZ6jV7RpmqNc0KAOJhfwaIqG7UC6bOeFPsv0xlVt3ShavXnywFoF_J4i8pkh8caTfrOqNxmZf0ypY$