From: Hasafran <hasafran-boun...@lists.osu.edu> on behalf of Lisa Silverman via
Hasafran <hasafran@lists.osu.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2023 2:33 PM
To: Zachary M Baker via Hasafran <hasafran@lists.osu.edu>
Subject: [ha-Safran] question for thursday

Hi Zachary, I am making a fun trivia game for the last session on Thursday and
I need to make sure your middle name is NOT Menachem. Please confirm. 🙂 Lisa
Lisa Silverman Retired director, Sperber Jewish Community Library Curator,
Jewish Journal
Hi Zachary,
I am making a fun trivia game for the last session on Thursday and I need to
make sure your middle name is NOT Menachem.  Please confirm. 🙂

Lisa

Lisa Silverman
Retired director, Sperber Jewish Community Library
Curator, Jewish Journal Streaming Guide
http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html
Earlier Listserver:
http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html