As many of you already know, after 47 years at the Library of Congress, I will
be retiring officially (if they get the paperwork done!!!) on August 24.  It
has been an amazing journey. I have gained so much from my colleagues at LC,
fellow librarians, members of AJL and all others I have met during this
"journey".  I never planned to be a librarian but it was one the best decision
that I have ever made and consider myself extremely lucky to have a career that
I loved (love).  LC, however,  will not be rid of me. I will be coming back to
volunteer in the Israel and Judaica Section in the fall.  Thank you all for
everything you have given me. You have enriched my life. See you at AJL
meetings and in San Diego. Todah, Todah, Todah. Fondly, Gail

Gail Shirazi
Librarian
Library of Congress
Israel and Judaica Section (ASME Division)
101 Independence Ave, S.E.
Washington, DC 20540

http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html
Earlier Listserver: